Best parking locations for the Eureka Theatre are:
• Golden Gateway Parking Garage, enter on Clay Street between Front and Battery (two blocks due south of the theatre)
• Embarcadero Center Garage, enter on Battery Street between Clay and Sacramento (two and a half blocks south of the theatre)
• Street parking is often available on the evenings and weekends, and is free after 6 PM.
Food & Drink:
There are limited concessions at the theatre (cookies, chips, soda, water, coffee, wine, beer) available before the show or at intermission.
San Francisco is one of the great food cities on the planet, so there’s no dearth of eating options. Here is a small, non-endorsed sample in the immediate vicinity of the Eureka:
• Subway Sandwiches immediately adjacent to theatre
• Togo’s Sandwiches around the corner on Battery Street
• Safeway at Jackson and Davis Street (one block east)
• Starbucks at Jackson and Davis Street (one block east)
• The Ferry Building (two blocks east, on The Embarcadero) has a number of interesting food and drink options
• The Old Ship at Battery Street and Pacific Avenue (one block north)
• Kokkari, directly across from the theatre
• 5A5 Steak Lounge, directly across from the theatre
• L’Olivier, around the corner on Davis Court
Numerous other options are available within a moderate walk (1/4 to 1/2 mile) west on Jackson to Columbus Street.
Marines’ Memorial Theatre
Best parking locations for Marines’ Memorial Theatre are:
• Olympic Club Garage, enter on Sutter Street (one-half block west of the theatre)
• Citipark Garage, enter on Bush Street between Mason and Powell (one and a half blocks northeast of the theatre)