If you've ever had the itch to get involved in the behind-the-scenes action of bringing a musical theatre production to life, there's a theatre we know of that can make those dreams come true!
42nd Street Moon welcomes volunteerism in its many forms, from filing to feasibility studies, from marketing plans to costume repairs. Our Volunteer Guild also helps with ushering, mailings, putting programs together, and other fun, miscellaneous tasks that help us put the shows on and fill theatre seats.
If you'd like to join our Volunteer Guild, fondly called "The Lunatics," please email us at email@example.com.
Our current volunteer needs include:
- Database Management - help us keep our records neat and clean.
- Show-card Delivery - take an afternoon to discover the city and help us drop off postcards while you're doing it! Or...talk us up at the Tix Booth at Union Square!
- Mailings - help us organize mailings.
- Office Projects - copying, scanning...there's always something that needs to be done.
- Ushering - 42nd Street Moon ushers see our shows for free! We ask that our ushers sign and adhere to an ushering agreement, which we will send to you upon request!
Please let us know how involved you'd like to get involved, what skills you have that would be beneficial to Moon, and when you're available (in the comments section below).
Thank you so much!