BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
When can we return to the Gateway?
- Distancing protocols in auditorium and lobby areas
- Directing audience flow throughout the lobby and auditorium
- Restricting audience capacity per current guidelines
- Regular testing of all staff, artists, and volunteers
- Ensuring all staff, artists, and volunteers have been fully vaccinated
- Mask-wearing by all building occupants except those performing onstage
- Incorporating no-touch protocols throughout the theatre
- Temperature checks of patrons upon arrival at theatre
- Sanitizing of entire theatre before and between performances
- Improvements to the theatre air circulation and filtration system
The Box Office is open Tuesday – Friday, 12PM – 5PM.
Phone sales close at 4:00 PM the day of the performance.
Online sales close two hours prior to each performance.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
42nd Street Moon is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation and cannot provide refunds. If you are unable to attend a scheduled performance consider exchanging your ticket.
Exchanges must be made at least one full business day in advance. We cannot guarantee availability for the exact day or seat you wish to exchange to, however all efforts will be made to provide you with a comparable seat. Exchanges for Saturday or Sunday performances must be made by 5pm the Friday before the show.
There is a $10 exchange fee in addition to any additional ticket cost. You may exchange for another performance of the same show. We waive this fee for subscribers who provide us at least one business day’s notice. This fee is also waived for VIP Tickets.
In the event you are unable to exchange your performance, we can credit your returned ticket(s) as a tax-deductible donation, as long as we are notified three hours prior to curtain. Subscribers can notify us up to 30 minutes before curtain.
Tax deductions are non-transferable: We will be able to credit only the original purchaser of the ticket.