BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
When can we return to The Gateway?
42nd Street Moon will be announcing our IN PERSON 2021-2022 Season on August 2!
We are working towards a Fall 2021 return to live onstage performances, with the first show being produced at an alternate venue within San Francisco, and returning to the Gateway Theatre in early 2022.
What safety protocols will be in place at The Gateway?
- We are requiring proof of vaccination for everyone who steps inside the Gateway Theatre – audience, staff, cast and crew, and volunteers. Please be prepared to show proof of vaccination (physical vaccination card or digital record) along with matching photo ID, either at the time of purchase or at the door.
- If you are unable to receive the vaccination because of age (ages 5-12), underlying medical issue, or strongly held spiritual belief, then we will require proof of a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours of your arrival at the theatre. At this time, we will not admit children under the age of 5 into the theatre.
- In addition to requiring vaccination for staff, artists, and volunteers, all 42nd Street Moon personnel will undergo rapid COIVD tests weekly. In addition, a 42nd Street Moon staff member will be assigned as a COVID monitor to ensure compliance with vaccination and testing requirements, and to monitor potential symptoms amongst staff, artists, and volunteers.
- All people inside the Gateway Theatre will be required to wear masks at all times, with the exception of performers while they are onstage.
- We have installed improved air circulation and filtration systems in the theatre.
- Concessions will be sold, and may only be consumed, outside of the theatre.
- We have incorporated no-touch protocols throughout the theatre.
- The theatre will be cleaned and sanitized prior to each public performance.
- We will continue to monitor and follow federal, state, and local guidelines regarding capacity within the theatre.
- We will practice and encourage distancing protocols as much as is practical within the theatre.
- Should any 42nd Street Moon personnel receive a positive COVID test, we will notify via e-mail everyone who has been in the theatre since that person’s last negative COVID test, including information on potential exposure risks (i.e., was that person primarily backstage, onstage, in the lobby, etc.).
What will happen with the previously announced on stage shows?
42nd Street Moon remains committed to producing each of the shows we have previously announced, but we knew it would take more than one season to “catch up.” It is still our hope that we will bring those shows to you in the 2022-2023 Season. If you have paid for one of those shows, we will hold those tickets for you. However, if you’d rather apply those tickets to a show in the 2021-2022 Season, we can certainly do that as well. All ticket holders will be contacted following the public season announcement on August 2.
The Box Office is open Tuesday – Friday, 12PM – 5PM.
Phone sales close at 4:00 PM the day of the performance.
Online sales close two hours prior to each performance.
Box Office Phone: 415.255.8207
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
42nd Street Moon is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation and cannot provide refunds. If you are unable to attend a scheduled performance consider exchanging your ticket.
Exchanges must be made at least one full business day in advance. We cannot guarantee availability for the exact day or seat you wish to exchange to, however all efforts will be made to provide you with a comparable seat. Exchanges for Saturday or Sunday performances must be made by 5pm the Friday before the show.
There is a $10 exchange fee in addition to any additional ticket cost. You may exchange for another performance of the same show. We waive this fee for subscribers who provide us at least one business day’s notice. This fee is also waived for VIP Tickets.
In the event you are unable to exchange your performance, we can credit your returned ticket(s) as a tax-deductible donation, as long as we are notified three hours prior to curtain. Subscribers can notify us up to 30 minutes before curtain.
Tax deductions are non-transferable: We will be able to credit only the original purchaser of the ticket.