JOB POSTING: CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER
42nd Street Moon (San Francisco, CA), a non-profit musical theatre production company celebrating its 27th season, is looking for a dynamic individual to become their Customer Relations Manager; start date is approximately February 1, 2020.
Each season Moon produces six mainstage shows (five musicals and one play), a musical in concert, and several special events; Moon’s Education and Outreach programs (MoonSchool) consist of year-round classes, summer camps, youth productions, and other activities.
This position would report directly to the Executive Directors. This is an hourly position and would average 24-28 hours per week; partial benefits are available. Regular hours are Tuesday-Friday; 11:00 AM-5:00 PM, plus regular attendance at performances and special events.
• Oversee all box office functions, including single ticket sales, subscriptions, third party sellers, exchanges, etc. as well as being the point person for creation and maintenance of events in the box office software;
• Prepare daily sales reports for accounting, and weekly sales updates for staff and Board;
• Ensure front-of-house is adequately staffed for all performances, including will-call, concessions, and ushers;
• Ensure all customer service is at an exceptional level, including in-person, phone, and electronic communications;
• Assist the Marketing Director with execution of campaigns (particularly ticket discounts and promotions);
• Act as the point person for theater and studio rentals, including contracts and invoicing;
• Maintain and update the company master calendar;
• Assist with production management as necessary, including distribution of artist contracts, dissemination of artist ticketing policies, and collection of artist publicity material (headshots, bios, etc.);
• Assist with general office and front of house management.
The ideal candidate would have the ability or desire to assist in other areas as well, which might include social media, technical production, education and outreach, or other areas. We would love to see this position grow into a full-time member of the Moon family.
• Strong customer relations background;
• Experience with general office management/administrative assistance;
• Passion to help a venerable performing arts company grow to the next level.
• Experience with box office/ticketing software;
• Solid knowledge of musical theatre from 1920 to the present;
• Additional experience in public relations and/or development.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and references ASAP to:
42nd Street Moon
Attn: Daniel Thomas
P.O. Box 426470
San Francisco, CA 94142
For any questions, please e-mail email@example.com@42ndstmoon-clone.mystagingwebsite.com.